Since its inception the Port Community Arts Centre has evolved into an efficient and effective incorporated organization administered by an elected board and owned, and supported by its paying members. It exists to provide activities designed to foster learning in, and the exhibition of al art. This is achieved via the ongoing conduct of art classes, exhibitions and occasional workshops and other activities.
Currently, we have a membership of over 170 and this continues to grow. Membership affords many the opportunity to participate in art classes at which they can learn new skills and refine existing ones. These activities also enable friendly interaction with other, like-minded members in an enjoyable and satisfying learning environment. The workshops are conducted by and skilled tutors.
Membership enables members to:
- attend art workshops to further their skills and enjoyment of art
- participate in members exhibitions
- have their own website page to exhibit and publicise their art
- enjoy interaction with other members
- receive up to six bi-monthly newsletters each year
- receive discounts on purchases of art materials from our sponsors
- be eligible to win any of the prizes in our exhibitions substantial prize lists
- to hire the gallery at the reduced member’s rate
There is only one level of membership and the annual fee is only $20.
We extend a welcome to people who are interested in taking advantage of opportunities to advance their artistic skills and abilities and exhibit their work.
To download a membership form click Download Membership Form
Port Community Arts Centre