The PCAC office and Black Diamond Gallery are located in the old police station building on the north-western corner of the Commercial Road and St Vincent Street intersection, in the heart of Port Adelaide.  The building was built in 1860 and originally housed a courthouse (centre section), a police station (south section) and a customs office (north section).  The centre and south sections now serve as the Port Adelaide Visitor Information Centre, and other offices, while the northern section houses the Black Diamond Gallery. Click on MAP below for location.

 

The workshops are located in what were the old police station cells building at the rear of the Visitor Information Centre.

PCAC Venue

Port Community Arts Centre

MAP

Port Community Arts Centre

PCAC Logo